Journal Crunch Wordpress Themes is widget ready ( footer and sidebar ) wordrpress themes with easy to setup. This free theme have 2 options page on homepage with 2 different views ( featured posts or slider ).
Another features are :
- Wordpress Post Thumbnail Enabled
- Wordpress 3.0+ Menu Management
- Support Latest Tweets Builtin Widget
- Builtin Pagination
- 9 shortcodes Grid and standard posts listing Ninvo Slider, easy to setup from Admin panel (http://nivo.dev7studios.com/ )
- JQuery Dropdown menu JQuery PrettyPhoto Lightbox ( http://www.nomarginforerrors. com/projects/prettyphotojquerylightboxclone/)
- JQuery Forms Ajax based contact form Live form email validation
| Template name | Journal crunch |
| Blog platform | Wordpress |
| Side Bar | Right |
| Column | 2 Column |
| Themes color | White |
| Template futures | Easy thumbnail, widget ready, pagination includes and more |
| Instructions | Installation instructions |

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
ReplyDeleteWebsite Designer
I am really enjoying reading your well written website. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your website. I am looking forward to reading new article. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeletePSD to HTML
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJournal Crunch looks like nice WP theme. I may convert it into blogger template. I also own a gallery for blogger templates. You may like to visit it.
ReplyDelete